6.Refer to the exhibit.
A network administrator checks this adjacency table on a router.
What is a possible cause for the incomplete marking?
- incomplete ARP information
- incorrect ACL
- dynamic routing protocol failure
- serial link congestion
7.A network administrator uses IP SLA to measure UDP performance and notices that packets on one router have a higher one-way delay compared to the opposite direction.
Which UDP characteristic does this scenario describe?
- connectionless communication
- nonsequencing unordered packets
8.Which method allows IPv4 and IPv6 to work together without requiring both to be used for a single connection during the migration process?
- dual-stack method
- 6to4 tunneling
- GRE tunneling
9.Which switching method is used when entries are present in the output of the command show ip cache?
- fast switching
- process switching
- Cisco Express Forwarding switching
- cut-through packet switching
10.Refer to the exhibit.
Based on this FIB table, which statement is correct?
- There is no default gateway.
- The IP address of the router on FastEthernet is 22.214.171.124.
- The gateway of last resort is 192.168.201.1
- The router will listen for all multicast traffic.