1.Which three problems result from application mixing of UDP and TCP streams within a network with no QoS? (Choose three.)
- lower throughput
2.Which statement about the use of tunneling to migrate to IPv6 is true?
- Tunneling is less secure than dual stack or translation.
- Tunneling is more difficult to configure than dual stack or translation.
- Tunneling does not enable users of the new protocol to communicate with users of the old protocol without dual-stack hosts.
- Tunneling destinations are manually determined by the IPv4 address in the low-order 32 bits of IPv4compatible IPv6 addresses.
3.Which two actions must you perform to enable and use window scaling on a router?(Choose two.)
- Execute the command ip tcp window-size 65536.
- Set window scaling to be used on the remote host.
- Execute the command ip tcp queuemax.
- Set TCP options to “enabled” on the remote host
- Execute the command ip tcp adjust-mss.
4.A network administrator executes the command clear ip route.
Which two tables does this command clear and rebuild? (Choose two.)
- IP routing
- ARP cache
- MAC address table
- Cisco Express Forwarding table
- topology table
5.Under which condition does UDP dominance occur?
- when TCP traffic is in the same class as UDP
- when UDP flows are assigned a lower priority queue
- when WRED is enabled
- when ACLs are in place to block TCP traffic